Thursday, July 3, 2008

Disneyland Pics!!!
































Finally I am able to post our Disneyland trip pictures. Aden had a great time, and so did my parents, and I. We spent three days at Disneyland and California Disney. From sun up to sun down we tried to get to every ride, show, parade, and visit every character we possibly could. Aden's favorite character was peter pan and his favorite ride was "The Pirates of the Carribean". We all really enjoyed the ride "Soring Over California". It was 90 degree weather and we walked a ton. By the end of our three days my calves felt like giant watermelons:) It was a wonderful vacation and we hope to go back in a couple years!

1 comment:

Our cute family said...

Nikki-
Your disneyland pictures are great!!! Looking at your pictures makes me want to go back--- it's so magical and fun.

Colleen, Brian and Jenna