Thursday, April 17, 2008

SUMMER IS COMING!


Hey Family and Friends-

We are so excited about this summer...we have lots planned and hope to keep you posted on our various events throughout the summer. We will be traveling to California to visit the Wonderful World of Disney and Aden is soooo excited about it!

We are also looking forward to visiting family and friends over the summer vacations, and hope to share our experiences with each and everyone of you!

Aden has done so well in school and is well on his way to be prepared for first grade! He has really enjoyed his kindergarten teacher, and will miss her terribly next year!

I am also looking forward to some breaks from work. It has been a busy year and I have really enjoyed teaching my class. I will be working hard this summer preparing for next year's classes and events, but am very excited about the vacation time I have saved up!

I hope you will all come visit our blog often...keep in touch and let us know how you are all doing! We love and miss you~and are grateful for all the help and support you have shown us throughout this past year!

XOXOXOXO

Nikki & Aden


3 comments:

Our cute family said...

Nikki--
It is fun to see your blog!! Add more pictures after your trip. Come visit us when coming to Provo.
--Colleen

Sorrells Family said...

I alreafy typed something and now I have to do it again. Anyways this is a great idea, I am going to do it. I miss you guys and I and the kids will be down on Friday, May 2 and a few friends and I are going to dinner and a movie "Maid of Honor" and I really want you to come too. Also you never told me you were teaching, HOW RUDE!!!!! Love, Tanya

Gwin's Golf Stuff said...

Well, you're getting to be quite the geek. Great pic of you two at the canyon...when was that? -- Dad